Right before the new year I shared some new strategies I would be using to work toward achieving my goals in 2017.
- No more than 3-5 goals at any given time. (I have just 3 this quarter!)
- Quarterly goals--not annual goals. (So while I have a vision for some goals I want to achieve later in the year, I'm focusing on now through March 31.)
- Start small and build up. (For me: french fry free weekdays are step 1 to a healthier diet.)
So far it's going well! One additional thing that I've implemented is jotting down a quick list of 3-5 important things I need to accomplish each week to help me achieve my 3 goals. This helps me make sure I'm moving the needle day by day.
I've seen in my own life that my goals become so. much. more. achievable when I have a clear, strategy, accountability, encouragement, and a coach. That's why I'm thrilled to share with you that on February 8, I'm launching the Get Your Dream Off the Ground eCourse. Over 21 days a small cohort of motivated creatives will be walking through a 10-lesson class to get their dream off the ground.
If you have a fire within your and you need a little help crystalizing your goals, making a game plan, and launching, this eCourse is the best next step.
This class is designed to help you:
- Identify concrete stepping stones to achieve your goals
- Establish a personal brand that will help you increase brand awareness
- Give you a tool kit for sharing your story and growing your audience
- Provide an inside look at how I've grown HSL Enterprises
Registration is now open. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the class and answer any questions you might have about it. Feel free to drop a comment below!